It's been a massive couple of weeks in the campaign to stop WestCONnex.
So we wanted to take a moment to share what's been achieved with you, and thank you for your ongoing support. Because without you, none of this would be possible.
Over the last 2 weeks, we...
- Shut down NSW Planning Minister Rob Stokes's office with a targeted phone campaign over the M4 East EIS's 45-day submission period
- Blockaded the Alexandria Landfill for the second time to stop dangerous and potentially illegal asbestos removal
- Helped convince Marrickville Council to seek a stop-work order on asbestos removal at the Alexandria Landfill
- Staged pop-up protests in St Peters and Kingsgrove
- Helped organise a pedestrian bridge occupation in Haberfield
- Sent hundreds of emails to our new PM in his first 24 hours in office to ask him to stop WestCONnex
- Gathered 5,000 Stop WestCONnex petition signatures in 2 massive weeks in Newtown
- Got loads of media coverage of why WestCONnex is such a bad idea on radio, TV, SMH, local papers, social media
...and we couldn't have done any of this without you. Thank you.
What else can you do?
- Make a much-needed donation to our fighting fund
- Ask Malcolm Turnbull to stop Federal funding for WestCONnex
- Volunteer to help on the campaign
Once again, thank you so much for your support. Together we can stop WestCONnex!